||[Aug. 18th, 2006|11:46 am]
Reed College, Class of 2010
I’ve been doing some cleaning of my apartment and realized that many of my items are far more dorm-oriented than I now need. So I thought I would offer them to you for trade or purchase.
The Items I have are:
1. blue storage unit. Good for putting dishes or dorm snacks so dorm stoners don’t eat all your cereal.
2. stripy butterfly chair in case
3. mirror from target with funky stand, has regular mirror and superbig mirror sides
4. CD holder. Holds maybe 40 Cds with room for doubles
5. Wall mount paperholder. It has flower decorations and it holds papers with multi-colored straps.
6. helmet for small head. Brand new since my bike got stolen right after I got it. It has red ladybugs on a blue helmet.
picture of all items:
Take a look at the pictures behind the cut for a close up of the cd stand, the blue storage unit
( more picturesCollapse )
I will trade any of these items for any entree from the olive garden [make your parents get it to go when you go there next to the sunnyside hotel you are staying at!] or three commons lunches with times to be determined or seven dollars american cash.
I can deliver any of the items but i also live close to campus.